Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Day Twenty Five - Putting Together the Pieces

There are 2 essential beginning posts to read to understand what this blog is about:
Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

In my teenage years my focus in life was being a mechanic. After several years of being a mechanic, Smitty, the shop foreman for the local Ford Garage came looking for my dad to see if he could help them. They had a problem where their truck mechanic had disassembled an engine all over their shop floor and then stopped coming to work. They needed someone to fix the mess so they asked dad if he could reassemble it. He told them that he couldn’t do it because he was already working but pointed to me and said, “He can do it.” That was how I got hired as the truck mechanic at the Ford Garage when I was only eighteen. When I left that job they even threatened to chain me to my stall so that I couldn't quit them and all that because all I did was went into their shop and find a puzzle (the truck engine)and just put it back together.

Now I am trying to turn my book into a best-seller and most of the people that have read the preview copy have given it superb review. But that is not enough to make me a best selling author, there are so many other things that have to be done to put the whole puzzle together. For some time I have had a domain name that I wanted to build a site for but it had not come together in the right way. After a very powerful master mind call and being basically pushed back into doing something to be a part of a Joint Venture, (thanks for the push to get back up A.J)the website for a teleseminar series called ADVANCED FAITH 201 was put together in just 2 days. You can look at it at www.advancedfaith201.com and feed back is welcome as it gets set up.

It is just one more piece of the puzzle. And it is a piece that feels good! See you tomorrow.

No comments: