Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day Twenty Seven / Twenty Eight - Good Guidance

Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q
I dang the dabbling habit and then skip a day...go figure. Well it was Friday night, I had a phone call with Stefanie Hartman, (Thanks Stefanie for the advice on making the book launch and book better! For authors, speakers and entrepreneurs there is no better coach!) Also had a quick visit from Elder Hale and his dad, went to visit Rosa's dad and then took Rosa out to the movies to see Ratatoullie. So basically we got home at 1am and I missed my post for Friday. So is that an excuse or a real reason to miss it? If I missed it without doing something toward the goal of a successful book launch then I would say that it is inexcusable but I am very pleased and excited about the teleconference that I had with Stefanie. She provides some excellent guidance and counsel to make an excellent product. This is my second call with her and both times I feel that in the long run the value that she has added to my work is incalculable.

I am still elated with the few changes that we made yesterday to the book cover and the table of contents. I was pleased with what I had before but now am pondering the real impact of what 30 minutes with an expert can do for you. If you by chance are reading this blog and wonder how this can apply to your own life I can only suggest that if you are stuck and feel like you are going nowhere, fast then consider getting a mentor. It will make all the difference for your progress. See ya later.

No comments: