Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day Thirty One - Twas The Night Before Q-Day...

Twas the night before Q-Day and all through the house...
there are no creatures around here 'cept me and my spouse.
I at my computer and she at hers...
It is late in the evening and the words are a bunch of blurs.

So I must now settle down for my usual midnight nap...
and drift off to sleep as quick as a snap,
For tomorrow is Q-Day, the 8th of August of each year...
A day to focus on spiritual objectives and get them clear.

But this year still, Q-day will come and go...
Without much fanfare or much notice that will show,
It will still be a day much like the rest,
until it is shared that this day is to bring out your best!

What is Q-Day you ask so that I might say...
It is a substitute for something done on New Years Day.
It is a solution for the New Year's resolution you make,
only to forget it and over the next little while, it you will break!

So what is Q-Day? Well I guess tomorrow we find out. :-) Stay tuned.

No comments: