Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day Thirty Eight - Holiday or Workday?

Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

This is probably one post that I would not want my wife to read. Today is a holiday and if she were here we would have gone to the beach, and later somewhere else. Now that is ok because I love being with her and looking at her and watching her, etc. But she went to Madrid this week, so I am baching it. So I have all day to do what I want. As long as it includes the list of honey dos. ;-) That is ok, I still get to choose when I do them as long as they are done by Friday. Today I have finished 16 chapters of revisions and finished some work that needed done in the kitchen and I have not even stepped one foot out of the house today. Can you see why my wife wants to get away from me? I am boring!! Well actually I need her to keep balance in my life and as long as I do as she wants it keeps the balance.

I have 2 days to finish the book, two websites, iron and hang some curtains, do a little painting in the kitchen, straighten the house and with that I could probably get by and she probably won't think I am a total disaster. Oh and I must straighten up my office and clean Chicken's cage. (our canary) Who has time to go lie on the beach and work out at the gym? That doesn't include the normal work.

Well I have had a fairly productive day. It only took me 6 hours longer that I had planned. But like I said today's holiday was a work day and a good one at that without interruptions. Hey I even did my post! Ta Ta for Now...

No comments: