Monday, August 27, 2007

Day Fifty - Loss of Focus

Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

I spend most of my days during the week fulfilling tasks that do NOT progress what I want to do. I suppose that is another reason I like the weekends, because I can devote almost as much time in days as I can during the 5 weekdays. I am getting the last few chapters edited though and am extremely grateful for that. I have self-edited but there is nothing like a fresh mind, (someone else's)to go through and find errors that become blurred to me from the hundreds of hours already put in. I also get to the point that I read it so much that I think that what is in the book is trivial and that I need to put better stuff in it. Can you imagine that? Of course to me it is trivial, it is the basics for someone to begin to understand and I have been at it for over 22 years.

I just need to finish this and get it out.

No comments: