Monday, August 6, 2007

Day Thirty - One Third the Way There

Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

Help, I feel like this is getting too overwhelming. Yesterday I talked with a possible JV partner and he gave me some pretty big hurdles to get over. I have been pushing just to finish those requirements, which is good to be pushed, It helps me focus on specific points that need done, but it makes it hard to take care of other commitments like this one.

Make a commitment and keep it. So that is what I will do. 48 hours is not a lot of time, especially when there is a learning curve to deal with. This is one of those experiences that you know you want it, you know that you NEED it, but inexperience keeps you from shining through. It shows the flaws and weaknesses in the machinery. Here is where many people pull out, back off and quit. Others figure that "it was not meant to be" so time to get out. You know what I think? I think it is time to hone the axe, sharpen the saw, learn what it takes to make the cut! And that is exactly what I get to do. So many people let fear and temporary defeat bring their goals to a screeching halt. It does not need to be that way. So like I say before, make a commitment AND KEEP it! The rest will come together! See ya later!

No comments: