Monday, July 23, 2007

Day Sixteen - The Power of Small Stones

There are 2 essential beginning posts to read to understand what this blog is about:
Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

Make a commitment and keep it...no matter what. Some days my posts are not going to be as good as others, right now my mind is not as free to think and concentrate today as it is other days but if you make a commitment...keep it, that is part of success. In fact it is part of Quarter Three labeled Faith. This post is extremely difficult today because I have some extreme competition for my attention. I believe it is a kidney stone that is on its way out and I think the pain is winning over my ability to write. I just want to scream, cry, go lay down, quit the pain, stop writing...you name it, but this too will pass. So if you don't mind I leave you with this one thought...ouch! Just kidding. Sometimes I laugh not to cry. But really ... in life there will be things that distract us from what we want to accomplish, but no matter what it may be, do like Winston Churchill did and in one of his final speeches he stood at the podium, weak and frail, and grasped it firmly and said some of his most famous words, Never give in, Never, Never, Never.

So as I fight to pluck out a few words to keep my resolve of this 90-day blog, the only thing I can think of is...Even though small stones may bring me to my knees it is my desire and will that puts me back on my feet. Right now that sounds cheesy but it will suffice for today. And...I'LL BE BACK...

No comments: