Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day Fifteen - A Run for The Finish

There are 2 essential beginning posts to read to understand what this blog is about:
Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

Today I have been finishing layout and editing some of the final chapters of the book. The printer wants it this week so that he can be sure that his part gets done on time. Ahhh, pressure, don't we love it? Well I don't know about you, but sometimes I feel I could do without it, then I realize that pressure at times is what causes us to get things done.

I could use some help though. I want to make this blog wider read and the book launch known to more people so if you like what you read please share it with a friend, or an enemy for that matter, in the long run if they will read the book it will do them both a world of good. See you on Monday!

No comments: