Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day Fourteen - Evil Vegetables

There are 2 essential beginning posts to read to understand what this blog is about:
Prelude to 90-day Case History of Mr.Faith and
A Brief Description of COnCEPT Q

Today was beach day and even though Rosa and I went, it was cloudy and cool so no swimming or tanning. Boo. But we did talk, for a long time...and that was good.

I was in the grocery store later today picking up a few things and when I was in the vegetable department I observed a man get upset at his wife that had something to do with the tomatoes. It caught my attention so I watched a little more intently and could see that she was feeling quite bad at his little fit.

Did you ever watch the movie called A Perfect World with Kevin Costner in it? I remember where he gets very upset at the man who treats his young son bad to the point he was going to punish him for it. I thought it was only fair that Kevin's character stood up for the defense of the young boy who really was not at fault. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MISTREAT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. Well today I felt similar when I saw the man and the way he treated his wife. I really did feel like slapping him on the back of his head and telling him to apologize to his wife. Then just two minutes later another man gets after his wife for some silly reason as well. I about grabbed the both of them by the nap of the neck and bonked their heads together. Either that or find out if there was something evil about the vegetables causing all husbands to mistreat their wives.

It makes me think how many people really DO live in Quarter One and how those characteristics run wild in our society. I am happy to about have There Is No Power In Chaos about done and I really DO see a need for its principles and easy-to-understand visuals to be taught in today's imperfect world.

Please keep this in mind: Each and every person deserves to be treated with respect REGARDLESS of what we may consider their sins to be. We all have our faults so let us NOT be the first to throw the injurious stone. That is a Q1 action that is in the quarter filled with chaos...and there is no power in chaos! We'll talk again tomorrow.

No comments: