Friday, July 6, 2007

Do or Do Not. There Is No ...

Part of the reason for this blog is to give you my reader insight on how the COnCEPT Q model affects many aspects of a person's individual life and how it's understanding can actually help you to progress and change different aspects of those things that affect you everyday. In other words, how you can apply faith to your everyday living.

This case study takes me, Mr. Faith and allows you to see inside of my private life and how I actually try to practice what I preach. (I know, I know as Yoda says, "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'" - add your own voice imitation here please.) Once you get to know me, you will see that I am a very laid back, non-high stress sort of person. I don't get stressed out very fast, even though I am subjected to situations that many people would not or could not handle I don't let it get to me, or at least that is what I thought. It seems that I have found my weak link. Over the last several weeks, I have had blood analysis and different tests to diagnose a problem that I have only recently become aware of. The doctor suspects that it is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) which is not real serious, but can be uncomfortable when the large intestine swells and makes me feel bloated. It is more of a matter of watching what I eat and controlling the stress. That is what I meant by weak link. It seems that even though I don't get stressed mentally, my digestive system does, and since I am past my five year guarantee I can't take me into the shop and have it replaced under warrantee. Ha ha. :-)

No problem. If you keep this in mind, at a later date I will show you how the application of faith can apply to this also. For now I still want to give you a little information on how this case study will work. This case history will be a record of Mr. Faith's personal history and environment over the next 90 days for use in analysis, instructive illustration and future reference regarding COnCEPT Q. Hopefully, during the next three months we will gather a blog crowd of 10,000 people that will be willing to purchase the book, There Is No Power In Chaos, How To Be Empowered And Eliminate Chaos From Your Life on October 8th of this year. That will put Mr. Faith in the best-seller author status and potentially get me out of a compromise that I seem to not be able to fulfill as of today. More than once I have been told that I am cheating the public by not sharing the information that is contained in the book and other materials that I have written. I am not a perfect person, but do have the maladaptive pattern of perfectionism. In plain English, I want everything to be perfect before it goes out. So I will control myself and share what I have been privileged to know for over 20 years as the result of an inspiration back in 1986. Don't get me wrong, I do share this information in classes, lectures and talks but on a limited basis and not as fully as I could. So here we go. Little by little you will get to know what this is all about. And be part of something that will grow to very large proportions. That is my faith.

As these 90 days progress, to those people willing to commit to purchase a book, I will also offer special bonuses. And I am sure there are other friends of mine as well that will be willing to give of themselves too. Most of all, I just want to have a little fun, and teach the power of faith like it has never been taught before. I kind of feel guilty also in that I have had several people that have read a pre-press copy of the book, tell me that they have had to reread sections of the book just to grasp what I am saying. So with this I want to help prepare people's understanding for the book when it does hit the shelf. In fact, I hope that this first printing doesn't even hit the shelf, rather all 10,000 copies are shipped directly out to you my readers. And if this project gets really rocking and a rolling we can make that first order really short.

So if you like what you read, post a comment, ask a question, share it with a friend and thank you for that. I can guarantee you that it is not a bunch of rehashed material that is just packaged differently. Dr. Kevin Hogan says, "Some of the concepts in the book are so new that you’ll have to read the chapters twice. But then, it starts to sink in and you really do find yourself reading one of the finest personal development books ever written." Well, I'll let you decide for yourself. With this case study and a few other surprises, there will be a bunch of firsts, So I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

No comments: