Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day Three - Are You OnQ?

OnQ (änkyu) adj. 1.Being where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to be doing at the time you are supposed to be doing it in the way it is supposed to be done. 2. Headed in Q4 direction.

Either you are moving forward or you are moving backward,
there is no fence sitting.

Before I get a bunch of comments or questions I will explain what the question means that is on the About Me picture to the left. If you cannot read it, just click on the photo and when it opens up click on "View full size" and it will open up in a new window. The question "Are you OnQ?" was written to remind myself of my own need to be doing what I am supposed to be doing headed in the right direction. The picture was taken by my photographer friend, Diego Espada and is very interesting itself. I put the two, the picture and the question together to always remind me to stay on track and keep going forward. I want you to take a close look at the picture and notice something about the expression. This is a mere coincidence rather than done this way on purpose. If you take a piece of paper and cover the right half you will see that the expression is much more serious. It is me demanding that I do what I know I must. It tells me to be wise and choose correct actions or face the consequences.

On the other half, you can see by covering the left side, that this expression is a bit more relaxed. It is my mercy face, willing to forgive, willing to laugh and to enjoy, willing to play and to have fun and to love. There are many sides to all of us and each aspect we must take the time to correctly develop. There Is No Power In Chaos gives a correct pattern to follow and a way to develop the multi facets of an individual's life. It helps you put order into your own world so there is no chaos in it. I am definitely looking forward to October 8th. I am excited to share these concepts with the rest of the world. If you find this interesting please share it with a friend. Thanks and have a great day!

No comments: