Friday, February 15, 2008

A Real Case History

When I originally set this blog up it was to study a case history about myself and how I actually use COnCEPT Q to empower my own life and how I use it to eliminate the chaos in my life. That may sound silly, or not, but over the last few months I have had to live through something that without it, I believe it would have destroyed both me and my wife. I had to be invincible for her to barely come through. It is still not over. I only wish daily that it was. At one point I was told that it was still not over but I didn't want to believe it. They were correct and the nightmare lives on but the light of day approaches.

When I wrote my book No Money? Sorry, No Honey! I focused on what it would take not to go through a divorce. What I wrote I apply to myself. It has kept me from getting a divorce. But what it didn't do is make my marriage affair proof. Yeah I know, you probably suspected what I was leading up to but couldn't get me to come out and say it. Part of the reason I am in the US right now is to give my wife a break from me. It gives her a chance to see what life is like without me. It has worked in my favor but is is still not easy to go through.

The story is a long one. I could have easily been the one to initiate the divorce but the story is a story of true love. It is a story of forgiveness, a story of mistakes and a story of abuse by a person who deceived her through the Internet. It is a story that needs to be told. I am a writer so what would you expect? Another book of course. The title is yet to be disclosed. It will be out shortly. This has been very hard to live but it is a story to be told to help many women keep from making a huge mistake and help the husband prevent it from happening in the first place or have the strength to make it through it.

If you read this, please post a comment. I would love to help anyone that may be going through the same ordeal. I have been told that I am in a one percent group of men and that 99 percent would never do what I have done. I could not have done it either without understanding COnCEPT Q. It REALLY IS that good!

I hope to have it ready by April 23rd. Stay tuned and please share this blog with anyone you may know is in a similar situation. Thanks and until next time.

No comments: